Our Full Service Package
COVID-19 and other infectious diseases are a serious concern for businesses across the United States. In concert with other infectious disease prevention protocols, thermal camera systems are designed to help stop the spread of diseases such as COVID-19.
However, in order to be successful, these fever detection systems must be implemented properly.
To somebody without the necessary staff or training, installing a thermal camera system can feel overwhelming. If you don’t get it right, there could be significant risks to your staff or customers, and that can increase the anxiety and frustration many businesses and venues feel.
That’s why Fever Sentinel offers a full service package designed to take all of the worry out of your camera installation process. As part of our full service package we:
- Assess your property and population requirements in order to suggest the optimal camera setup for your needs.
- Install the camera system onsite using some of the best technical experts in the region.
- Network the cameras to your existing computer system.
- Ensure all necessary software is installed, up to date, and operating properly.
- Test the system to establish that everything is working perfectly and provide you with peace of mind.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and training to ensure smooth everyday operation of your thermal camera system.
The full service package can help you rest assured that your thermal camera system is a worthwhile long term investment–that you’re getting the safety and security you deserve from a thermal camera system.
This package is available in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding Twin Cities suburbs.